Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finding the Mother Lode!

Homeschool Blogs are everywhere! I mean EVERYWHERE. Sometimes they are hard to find though. However, I have located two that are an excellent resource. The first one Is called WHY HOMESCHOOL and the second one is THE THINKING MOTHER. They not only inspire the homeschooling parent, but these two have an abundance of links to other homeschool blogs and resources. The other blogs that they link to in turn link to more blogs and resource sites. Before you know it you have travelled around the world within a few mouse clicks! These two sites generate a lot of traffic to their sites too. A lot of that has to do with the fact that they have been around for a few years. Maybe this site will be as beneficial in a couple of years. So, if you live around Dayton, Ohio and would like to contribute to this site or want me to link you your homeschool blog then send me an email. In the meantime I will continue to search and pull as much information that I can to this site so Dayton parents don't feel like they are alone.

No comments: